One of our values at City Life Church is generosity. We live that value out by giving to churches and missionaries in the United States and throughout the world who share our vision of honoring God and making disciples. We also live that value out by making it as easy as possible for our people to give.
HOW TO GIVE:
- By Check: Make a check out to City Life Church in the dollar amount of your gift and designate any offerings (i.e. Campus Fund or Mission Fund, $200) in the memo line. Please mail to 7120 Grand Blvd., Houston, TX, 77054.
- Online: Please visit the link below.
- CLC App: Download the CLC App here and give through the Subsplash giving portal in the left-hand corner of the App.
- Difference between tithe and offering: Financial giving can be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income, and is contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
- Fees when giving online and through the app: When you give online and through our App, the services we use to perform the donation transaction charge small fees of approximately 1% of the total gift amount (this transactional administrative fee is paid for by City Life Church; not the individual giver or givers).
- Online Giving & Credit Cards: City Life Church does not advocate going into debt to give to the church or any other ministry. Online giving is a convenient tool to help you regularly and automatically give your tithe and offering. We encourage you to use a debit card rather than a credit card when giving online or through our App.
We are so grateful for your regular giving. If you have any questions about giving, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.